It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Michael Vick 
mh2365
Site Admin

Post Michael Vick
Do you think all these holier than now people would be as upset with Vick if he was getting a job at Wal-Mart? I think people are upset because he is making 5 Mil a year which is more than they would make their entire life. It's jealousy people not morality.

What he did was heinous but he manned up and served his time .... these people aren't complaining about the ex-con who cuts their grass ...

There are drug addicts playing baseball, their rapists in the NBA ... none of those people served their time.

There is a murderer who is only suspended for 1 year in the NFL and didn't go to prison!

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:57 pm
Profile Send private message E-mail
Jersey-Jim

Post Re: Michael Vick
It's a good thing Roy never got caught for all those cock fights up in the Florida panhandle!
Animal rights activists put a lot of effort and with the help of the media - they sent Vic down the river.

Justice may be blind on paper, but the people running the system are like politicians. They want to make the masses happy. If they masses say, "Off with your head, it's - off with your head."

Like someone once said, "We love to build up heroes... only go turn on them and tear them down, again." What Vic did was wrong. Pretty cold stuff killing man's best friends after you're done with them. But he served his time and deserves a chance to just like anyone else who's been punished for their actions. He just needs some good PR behind him. Especially now!

He's like Will Smith in "Hancock." Hating him is in right now.

The Ultimate, Historical Boxing Simulator
30 Years of Development
Title Bout Championship Boxing!
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/tb/

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 pm
footballmom19

he paid for his crime ... now i think i am tired of hearing about vick. now, onto other news in my eyes ... this is old

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 am
mh2365
Site Admin

I hate to say it but all this crap being thrown at him almost makes me want to root for him ...

Most of these people either don't care or don't realize that an ex-con probably just checked them out at Wal-mart, or roofed their house, or cut their lawn, or delivered Meds to their loved ones in nursing homes :D .... but let one play football and OMFG let's get out the torches and pitchforks ....

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 am
Brooks

I think Tony Dungy will make a difference in his life if he is willing to let him. I have no problem with him making his return.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:50 pm