It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 am

Steve McNair - R.I.P. 
Jersey-Jim

Post Re: Steve McNair - R.I.P.
The woman was a loose cannon. There are plenty of woman (and men, too) for that matter who are cheated on every single day. Some are married, some aren't. But they don't buy a gun with premeditated murder on their minds. This woman did, and she waited until he was asleep on top of that. Not exactly a crime of passion when you really look at it.

McNair will be looked at badly, though, because he leaves a bunch of kids behind. Plenty of people cheat every day and plenty of people have money problems these days. McNair just drew the wrong card. I'll tell you one thing, I'm sure there were plenty of guys taking a second look at their "women on the side" over the last few days!

Most married woman wouldn't bother buying a gun and shoot their husbands and themselves for him being unfaithful. When they've been married, the risk/reward ratio just doesn't add up. They'll profit more dragging the guy's ass to court :o

A man might shoot his wife. That's pretty much okay because that's sort of the American way, isn't it? Jimi Hendrix sang about that.

But either way you see it, Steve McNair left (I think it was 3 or 4) kids behind besides a wife. And that's the part that makes his bad decision even worse in the end. Not that it's right, but in Europe, loads of men have mistresses and it's pretty much excepted that's the way things are.

I was married once and am single now... and let me tell you, unless you have kids, single has a lot of advantages!

The Ultimate, Historical Boxing Simulator
30 Years of Development
Title Bout Championship Boxing!
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/tb/

Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile Send private message E-mail