It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:17 pm

TBCB 
mh2365
Site Admin

Post TBCB
funny listening to Cap and others bitch about the game not moving forward ... the game is vaporware at this point ...

I don't believe for a second we will ever see another version by the current owner (I hope he proves me wrong)

but what is even funnier are people who go on and on about the Trunzo's ... Chris pointed out the thing no one is remembering ... Jim used to come on the board all the time and promise a whole shitload of new features and never deliver on it ... at least Andreas barely talks about it instead of lying all the time ...

There was all the modules and then remember the data disk idea they had where they would sell a new group of boxers every few months? None of it ever came out ...

Chris and I had the idea to buy the rights to the game and however it worked out Andreas beat us to the punch ... I have to think Chris and I (despite our differences) would of had a version with RPG out already ... mainly because it is a passion of ours and not something we would be trying to make a living off of

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:09 pm
Profile Send private message E-mail
Brooks

Post Re: TBCB
I would have loved to see someone like you and Chris gotten the rights to the game.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 pm
Profile Send private message E-mail