It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:46 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
Tennessee Vols Football 
mh2365
Site Admin

Post Re: Tennessee Vols Football
good anything that hurts Urban's boys is great by me ... dude is a straight douchebag ... he has said in many a closed interviews that ND was his dream job but didn't feel comfortable trying to "rebuild" a program ... this from a so called "Irish" guy .... I wish so much ill upon him it isn't even funny ....

No word censor so

F*** FLORIDA AND F*** URBAN MEYER

Drunk post above so I censored myself :stupid:

Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:23 pm
Profile Send private message E-mail
Brooks

I take it that you don't like Urban. He is a talented football coach. As much as I dislike Steve Spurrier, I do have to admit he is an all-time great coch.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:36 am
mh2365
Site Admin

Just don't like Urban ... never hated Florida until that asshat got there. Loved Spurrier.

Urban said time and time again that ND was his dream job, then when offered he went to Florida instead. All because he knew Willingham didn't freaking recruit anyone and Zook was a master recruiter. I understand going to the better situation but two days before signing with Florida he made the "dream job" comment.

Plus while all is fair in recruiting .. he is very dirty. He was texting potential ND recruits while they were sitting in ND Stadium watching ND play and saying things like "Do you want to get embarrassed like that on National TV every week". Before Charlie learned to play dirty, Urban stole three of our committed recruits also. Can't stand the guy.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:03 am
Brooks

Monday September 1, 2008
Tennessee Volunteers @ UCLA Bruins

The biggest question here will be the play of Junoir Quarterback, Jonathan Crompton. He sat on the bench behind Erik Ainge but the times he was in he looked good with some rough edges. Our secondary is one of the best in the nation in my opinion and our defense will keep this game close. Arien Foster looks to have a good year from his running back position and recievers Austin Rodgers and Lucas Taylor are big time threats everytime they hit the field.

Prediction: Vols win 31-14

Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:42 pm
mh2365
Site Admin

UCLA is a year or two away from being a powerhouse ... Neuheisel was a fantastic hire ... that said he has nothing but gimpy 50 year old QB's to work with this year ... and ND beat them last year.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:05 pm
Brooks

Final Score: Vols 24/UCLA 27

Notes: Our new offense looked terrible and Crompton could not find his range until late in the fourth quarter. Our kicker choked bad on that overtime field goal, not to mention the three other he missed during the game. I give all the credit in the world to UCLA coaches. Their QB was out of the game but in the second half turned it around and destoyed our defense.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:27 am
mh2365
Site Admin

When the opposing QB throws 4 picks in the first half and you only go in with a 14-7 lead ... you know that isn't good news.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:15 pm
Brooks

Saturday September 13, 2008

Tennessee Vols v/s UAB Blazers

After a disatrous week one performance the team has come together a little more. Crompton is still nursing an injury suffered during the game with UCLA. The defense should play a good game and our running backs should see a lot more work. UAB is not a good team but any team can surprise you on any day.

Prediction: Vols win 20-6

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 pm
mh2365
Site Admin

Should be a good bounce back game ... that UCLA game was a huge trap game. Neuheisel's first game and at home the emotions had to be huge.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:49 pm
Brooks

mh2365 wrote:
Should be a good bounce back game ... that UCLA game was a huge trap game. Neuheisel's first game and at home the emotions had to be huge.

Crompton did not make a good case for himself during that game until late in the fourth quarter when we needed him. Our kicker was 1 for 5 in the game. We should walk all over this team but you never know what Tennessee team will show up.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:48 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next