It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
So You Think You Can Dance 
hamed

Post Re: So You Think You Can Dance
On Sunday I went to a B-day party for the daughter of a friend of mine & it was held @ a dance studio. I went because I was invited & his daughter specifically asked that I attend - it's tough to turn down a cute little girl when she wants you to be there. I also went because I saw the pics of the owner of the studio & one of her instructors. Naturally, neither one was there. On the wall of the studio, there was a pic of the owner & the instuctor with "So You Think You Can Dance?" judge, Mia Michels in the middle.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:12 pm
Profile Send private message E-mail
mh2365
Site Admin

Mia is evidently not a very nice person ... she left the show right after they named someone else a permanent judge. She won't choreograph or anything anymore ...

That said last night show was incredible. Any of the six could win and the dance between husband and wife for the first time this season was just incredible ... best moment for me in the two years watching this show

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:23 pm
mh2365
Site Admin

Right guy won for sure IMO ... the married couple will be on Dancing With the Stars before long I would think ...

Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:01 pm
footballmom19

while i thought jakob would win, he was the best dancer by far, i didn't really know how much i wanted russell to win ... here is a guy with NO TRAINING!!! well, he can now say he is a real dancer and the right guy won. it came down to the right 2. jakob will join a company and be perfectly fine and have one hell of a career!

ashleigh and ryan's dance was phenomenal ... i agree, greatest moment of the show!!!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:55 pm
hamed

mh2365 wrote:
Mia is evidently not a very nice person ... she left the show right after they named someone else a permanent judge. She won't choreograph or anything anymore ...

That said last night show was incredible. Any of the six could win and the dance between husband and wife for the first time this season was just incredible ... best moment for me in the two years watching this show

I did not hear that but it doesn't surprise me, she seems like someone who would have a bad tude. So they named another perm judge besides Mary?

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:22 pm
footballmom19

there are now 3 perm judges ... nigel, mary and adam shankman, who is great!! there are no guest judges now, except at the finale they had 3 of them. i like these 3!!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:43 pm
hamed

footballmom19 wrote:
there are now 3 perm judges ... nigel, mary and adam shankman, who is great!! there are no guest judges now, except at the finale they had 3 of them. i like these 3!!

OK thanks. I know Nigel had saved that chair for Paula Abdul for a while there. There was a little white guy who used to be on the show as a judge years ago, I haven't seen him. Then another tall blonde guy was back again after being on the 1st few seasons.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm
footballmom19

yeah, paula never showed (never thought she would) ... they just got perm judges around season 3, i think (we have only watched 2 seasons now). i can't imagine not having mary there ever. i HATED her when we started to watch the first season during try outs ... but when the actual show started (the top 20) i loved her ... now i can't get enough of her sometimes. i really like the 3 they have permanently!

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:38 pm
mh2365
Site Admin

looking forward to this starting next week

Sun May 23, 2010 5:28 pm
footballmom19

YEAH!!!!!

Wed May 26, 2010 3:34 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next